Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back in the know-how!!!

I recently acquired a new cellular/mobile (depending on where you are from) telephone. It is awesome! My fancy new Blackberry Torch puts everything that I need right at the tips of my fingers. I feel like if I were asked anything, I could find the answer with my trusty new Blackberry (feel free to use me as a phone a friend, should you ever have the opportunity to be on "who wants to be a millionaire). It also has this fancy GPS button I can push and say "drive home" and it takes me home!! I already had to use it once. I sort of got lost out in the country trying to find an estate sale... I don't think that I will ever get my directions staight around here. Its like I'm queen of my mobile network! With this baby, you will be seeing (hopefully) many more blog posts from me in the future.



Speaking of her royal highness, as many if u now, I have made it public that I was watching the royal wedding on Friday. Weren't they both so smashing? I loved Kate's dress! She reminded me SO much of Grace Kelly. So classic. You can tell that they are so in love.

2 comments:

  1. You are alive!!! I love to see a post from you:) I love a good phone. I sort of watched the wedding and I thought "Catherine" looked gorgeous! She is amazing. I love that she is so modern...I mean Diana's dress was HUGE and so PUFFY!!! LOL! I hope you are doing great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the what?! I'm amazed! Keep posting lady!

    ReplyDelete