Monday, July 11, 2011

Utah Trip.

The last time I posted I was getting ready to leave for Utah. I have not posted about the trip because it was far from a vacation. However, I will refrain from posting the negatives, and post pics of the positives from the trip. As my mum always says, "its always an adventure with our family!"



My mom, sister, sister-in-law, and 2 neices, and I all got our toes done! It was so fun to relax and have a nice foot rub. Iszie wasnt too sure about the massage though. She kept asking why they were smacking her feet!















Kali graduated from High School! It was a great accomplishment, and we were all so proud of her! She has grown up to be such a beautiful girl, and I am excited to see what she will become!

We also had family pictures done while we were all together in St. George. It is hard to believe how big our family is now. We did get some good pictures, but I forgot how challenging it can be to get a 2 year old to hold still! Here are a few of our bloopers, feel free to laugh!













This is one of my favorites. I love how you can see Dante's little bum.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bloopers! Classic family picture moments.

    ReplyDelete