Sunday, November 15, 2009

R.I.P. Mr. Squirrel


Dearest Mr. Squirrel,
Sorry that I hit you with my Neon today on the way home from chuch. My dad always taught me not to take drastic measures to swerve to miss hitting small creatures like you. I hope you had all your ducks in a row, or should I say acorns...Maybe you should have been at church on a sunday instead of frolicking across a busy highway? Oh well, you are in a far better place now. If not at least warmer. Maybe your little friends will learn from your mistake and look both ways before they cross the street!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, at least it wasn't a cat, like we hit the other day!! The worst sound ever! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe. rest in peace, mr squirell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is HILARIOUS!!! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete