Monday, January 11, 2010

MN Hockey...Ole'




Sorry to all my many numerous blog followers....I say that sarcastically, that I have not been keeping up on my blog. But winter time is a very busy time for this Minnesota girl! So let me catch you up on the happenings over the past couple of weeks. New Years Eve was definitely different. I stayed in the little town in St. James to ring in 2010. But different can be and was very good! That weekend I went to a Hockey game with Ryan, Steph, and Cody. Cody would be the one on the end not smiling or looking at the camera. Anyway....Hockey was SO fun. Every time there was a minute left in the quarter the announcer would come on and say "one minute remaining...one minute. You betcha!!!" I laughed so hard! Good times. That's why I love it here...sporting events. In two weeks I will be attending "midget wrestling" or "little people" wrestling. How ever you want to put it...it will be awesome. Not quite an Olympic sport, but its gonna be awesome. After that, there will be the golf course on the lake. Yes awesome as well, and don't you worry, photos will be posted.

If any of you from the desert would like to come visit, and get a load of what it feels like to have the boogers freeze to the inside of your nose...well, book your tickets today!!! I have an air mattress calling your name!!! I will even buy your breakfast. (doughnuts and juice)
*Disclaimer* The boy in the picture is Ryan, I work with his Aunt. Lets just say for right now, "Its complicated"

5 comments:

  1. Ive always wanted to go to a hockey game, so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok what does "it's complicated" really mean?! I can't believe there will be midget wrestling! Definitley post pictures for sure:) I finally saw "New in Town." It was hilarious! I love the way they talk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm jealous I have yet to go to a MN hockey game. You'll have to let us know how the wrestling is/was. Bob kept hearing the commercials and saying, "This sounds hilarious!" Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have wanted to go to a hockey game! Lucky! Maybe one day! "little people" wrestling? sounds interesting.

    P.S. I forgot that you started a blog...sorry I never comment. I will now!

    ReplyDelete