Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tag

Kate the Great gave me this Tag...FOREVER ago, and since I haven't updated my blog in quite some time, I thought I would put this as top priority! So, here you go!

4 Shows I like to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Brother's and Sister's
4. Survivor, American Idol, Amazing Race, any Reality TV show...

4 Things I'm Passionate About
1. Traveling. I absolutely love meeting new people and learning about their cultures, and ways of life.
2. Family and Friends
3. Cooking. I love trying new recipes even though they don't always turn out so well....
4. Photography. I love taking pictures of almost everything!!!

4 Phrases I Say A Lot
1. "What the Heck?" Yes I am from Utah, thats what we say...
2. "Peace out"
3. "Check ya later" Its a famous saying around the Moss house.
4. ....right?" Im with you Kate I say it at the end of things.

4 Places I Would Like to Go
1. Australia
2. Italy
3. Germany
4. Antartica

In the good old US of A

1. NYC
2. Boston
3. Seattle
4. Austin...Texas that is, not MN

4 Things I did Yesterday
1. Worked a 12 hour shift at a job I love
2. Played One Game of Bingo at the Eagles with Ryan and a bunch of Geriatrics
3. Purchased Discounted Easter Candy...MMMM
4. Ate leftover Chinese that was a little too leftover

4 Things I'm looking Forward To
1. Mom and Rachel Coming to Visit on Thursday!!!
2. Going to Visit Andy and Fam.
3. My first summer in MN, with hopefully a trip to the Twins game!
4. LIFE, getting married, having babies...

4 Things I love About Winter
1. Watching people get stuck from the warmth of my apt window
2. Adorable Apparel
3. Snuggling up next to someone to keep warm
4. Soup, hot chocolate

4 Things on My Wish List
1. More money to pay off some bills and pay for a cruise
2. No stress
3. New Clothes
4. Rockin hot tan body

4 Friends to Tag
1. Brandy
2. Steph
3. Cherlelynn
4. Nettie

3 comments:

  1. oh.. hello there stranger.

    i liked this. :)

    oh, and i was on the family vacay, so i couldn't get back to you, but you out of anyone i know can ROCK the skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag I needed something to blog about! I love reading more about you!!! :O) I'm addicted to the Office and Reality shows too. Hope you had a great Easter weekend--I love the clearance candy too! (I think I love it a little too much!--lol). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston IS beautiful...I think you would love it!

    ReplyDelete