Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Weeks From Today....


I did it!! I put my two weeks notice in today! This is just the start of a new chapter in that crazy book they call life. In a little over two weeks from today, I will be working at a great clinic in St. James, Minnesota! Everyone says that I am going to freeze when winter comes around. Which is most likely true. But like someone once told me, "you have to learn to crawl, before you learn to walk." So this is something that I need to do. And I am so excited about it. So as of right now possible places to live: one and a half, secure jobs: one, furniture for an apartment: slim to none. Stay tuned for more information....

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So happy to see on the blog o sphere!! Keep em' coming!

    Congrats agaiN!

    ReplyDelete