Friday, October 2, 2009

Let the Adventure Begin!!

At 4:45 this morning, I woke up and got ready to leave the house. Things had not been going as planned, as we were meant to be on the road yesterday. But my Dad had to have emergency gallbladder surgery, so that set us back a little bit, but don't worry he is doing fine. I still haven't quite figured out posting pictures, so you are getting these in reverse order....







"Last Chance" gas station in Evanston, Wy. I guess it is too late to turn back now right? J/K












This was the most awesome gas station in Muddy Gap Junction, WY. All of the walls were covered with signatures by people from all over the globe. The bathroom had even more interesting tales inscribed on the walls...but they were a little too R rated for our younger bloggers!

This was our first stop, IHOP in Centerville, to have breakfast with Gramps and Grandma. We had a few more people join us, but they all took pictures with their cameras. Hopefully they send me copies..hint hint. Thanks for giving me the send off everyone! It was good to see you. And thanks for coming to breakfast Gramps, I know how you hate to leave the house these days...Love ya Meags

So, the adventure continues. Tomorrow, we have Mount Rushmore, and we hope to make it all the way to Minnesota. I will keep you updated! Peace out!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited for your adventure! Be safe! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom be safe. Have fun. What an exciting new adventure!

    ReplyDelete