Friday, October 2, 2009

One Last Night With The Girls...

So I haven't been blogging lately, and for that I am sorry....but it has been crazy! I had to say goodbye to the amazing girls that I work with at Southwest Skin and Cancer. It has been an amazing job that has helped get me to where I am going today! On Tuesday, they took me out to the Texas Roadhouse (my choice) for one last hoorah. We had a blast. Although there were a few people missing, you know who you are, you were missed at the party. It was still so fun! Miss Shauna picked up the whole tab, the little S$&t!!
But, as we say, what happens at Southwest Skin, stays at Southwest Skin, this rule also applies at Texas Roadhouse....




Yes, they made me get on the saddle, for a big "Texas Roadhouse farewell and yeehaw because you are moving to where? What the heck for?" Yes those were the exact words uttered by the waiter seen clapping his hands in the background.....



The whole group of us...Not my idea to lie across everybody. I love Diana's face. She looks like she is gonna go California L.A. gangsta on whoever was taking the picture and bust a cap!!!



And here are me and the girls at our little after party. They would NOT let me go home! But I figured, what the heck, time with them is more important. I am going to miss them so much! Even though we only worked together a year they made me feel like part of the family from day one. Love ya girls! Keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Diana's face KILLS me. That's hilarious. I love those girls. So glad you were able to get to know them as well!

    ReplyDelete