Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Party, VFW style

I have no idea why this picture is so small...when I tried to enlarge it, it went uber blurry. So just to give you the low down on the wonderful girls I work with, here they are, Back Row: Hannah, Me, Sue, Cathy. Bottom Row: April, Pam. On Saturday night I attended my work Christmas party. Good times. It was fun to see everyone outside of work. We were all in attendance, except Dottie, or "mother" as she is known by everyone around the whole Medical Center. She said "I go every other year, and I went last year..." It was Sue's last night with all of us, she just took a job in St. Peter, which will be a lot better for her, but sad for us. Sue has been so nice to me. She was the first PCC that I met when I came to St. James. I knew that we would get along great she complimented me on my hair, and I complimented her on her eye glasses. She has great style and loves to shop just like I do!! I am gonna miss talking about sales with her! Best of luck to you Sue, thanks for teaching me how to fix all my mistakes, and if you ever decide to clean out your closets, call me first!!
As for the party itself, the food was not the greatest, the dessert was super nasty. But the company was great. So I guess that is all that matters. Thanks for making me feel right at home girls, and fitting me into the group!!

3 comments: