Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree....

Here is my current Christmas tree. This lovely pre-lit and pre-decorated wonder was given to me by Dottie, a fellow PCC, at STJMC. This glorious spruce stands just over an astounding two inches tall. Clean up is so easy, and it needs little storage space. I know, I know, you all must be SO jealous right now, but please, try to contain yourselves.

I thought that this little wonder would do the trick, until a package arrived at my door stuffed full of presents from my mum!! Now I really might have to get a tree!

3 comments:

  1. Ha.
    That's just about the size of ours this year.. {sorta.}

    You should get a real one though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing better than us. We aren't getting one.j We should though... And whatever, I would be for opening my gifts now! Who would know?!! ;) But then you'd be sad on Christmas morning. Maybe you could open one a day! That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. How did you get your signature at the bottom of your posts. I have tried and tried (it's so cute) but I can't figure it out. :(

    ReplyDelete