Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Circle of Friends.

I got this from a friend/neighbor back in Utah. She posted an award on my blog and told me to pass it on. I normally don't do this sort of thing, but I figured, hey....it's Christmas! Why not!

First I have to tell you 5 things about myself, then I have to pass it along to 5 other wonderful girls!! So here goes:

1. I love to cook, or at least pretend that I can. I love to try new and crazy foods. I have eaten everything from octopus to escargo. I figure try everything once!!

2. I tell people all the time that my hair is naturally red. I have a lot of people that ask, and I got tired of that look of sadness, like I was breaking their hopes and dreams, so I just started lying!

3. I love to fish! It is so relaxing. I love just sitting there, talking to whoever you are with. I went fishing with my brother once for a whole day, and I didn't catch anything but a stick. I kept that stick until I moved out here. (it sort of fell apart).

4. I love to talk to strangers. I could carry on a complete convo with a stranger for hours. That is one thing I love about living here. NO ONE knows me! They are all strangers! I am not related to anyone, no one has ever worked with, dated, gone to school with, my dad, grandpa, cousin, or brother, or other relative somewhere along the line.

5. I Love to shop. Thats no secret, but I HATE to try clothes on. There is something about going in that little box, then staring at yourself at all angles, I just don't like it! I would rather buy clothes, then return it, rather than trying it on.

Dont forget the rules!

Grab the award. Post it on your blog, along with 5 things you like to do!

Pass it along to 5 bloggers you'd like to recognize.

*Don't forget to tell them about the award*

1. Kate. Everyday when I log onto my blog, I always hope that Kate has posted something new and exciting. Her blog always makes me smile. She and I are kinda on the same boat right now, both taking on a new adventure, and living away from the place we called home for so many years. She is also uber creative. Creative enough to have two blogs. Which I get even more excited about when I see that she has updated her second blog. I think that if Kate had lots of money and lots of time, she could be party planner/interior decorator to the stars. I love getting phone calls from her, and sharing complaints about patients and nurses at our jobs.

2. Errin. This is another blog that I check out quite frequently. If my family ever gets together again, I would love for Errin to do our pics. She is freakin AMAZING!! Her sister Michelle and I went to high school together, and Errin has the most adorable little girl Ali. If you ever want pictures taken by an awesome chiquita! Check this one out!!! Who would have ever thought that all this talent was wasted all these years from yelling "free meal!"

3. Lyndy Lou. This girl has got it going on! I have no idea how she does it! She has two adorable boys, which is a feat in itself! But she also teaches piano and guitar to aspiring little rock stars in the St. George area. She herself is amazingly talented. She is one of those people that make you so jealous because musical talent comes so naturally to her. She has started a new blog, which I am so excited to follow. By the end of the year, she hopes to run a marathon, read the BOM, and start to rock n' roll again. It is gonna be freakin awesome. You go girl. You probably run a marathon a day chasing little Max around!!

4. Jessica. This creative girlie and I went to school together. But I didn't hear to much from her after that. Turns out she is a travel junkie, just like Kate and I!! She lived in London, and recently she lived in a little tiny apt in New York City!! How jealous was I when I heard this? Super!! She takes amazing photos, and has the most unique style. I love reading about her adventures at the singles ward. Trust me Jess, the same stuff has happened to me, probably all of us.

5. Last but not least, Brandy, the lovely miss that passed this post onto me. She lives just up the street from my parentals back in Utah. She has three adorable kids, JD, Tyson, and Piper, whose middle name by the way is Hermione. Whether you are a Harry Potter fan or not, that is just freakin cool. Brandy is from a small town of Marysvale, UT. But don't hold that against her. She has turned out great (so has her brother, I used to have a little crush!) She is UBER creative. We had a church calling together for awhile, and she was always coming up with awesome stuff. Now, she manages three kids, two blogs, one husband, and numerous other things! I don't know how she manages it all, but she does!!!


All right bloggers! Pass this on if you'd like!!

6 comments:

  1. That is so nice Meags! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love it!!! Im so glad you like my work! I like your blog! Here is one more for you.. "FREE MEAL" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well aren't you just the cutest girl ever! thanks for the shout out and the sweet thoughts. I'm sorry about the 'no-talky' after school. I was MIA for awhile, obviously off in other lands I guess. ha ha but i love reading your blog. I'll keep in better touch, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I totally dont have it going on. I have baby throw up on my shirt and am drinking diet pepsi from the 2 liter bottle cuz I have no clean dishes. Awesome!!
    Meags, I just love ya. and I love reading about your adventures in your adorable new town. keep BLoggin' on til thebreakadawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just made my day!! Thanks for all the sweet words! I don't really manage it all, it manages me and I am CRAZY because of it. Have a totally awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mega, You are such an awesome daughter. and sister, and friend. I love looking at your blog it makes you seem not so far away. I hope you are enjoying your 12 days. Love ya ton, MUM

    ReplyDelete