Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Chasers!!!

This is my man Chase. My nephew. It was his birthday today. He is one of the coolest little kids I know. He has the sense of humor of my dad. He comes up with the funniest one liners and he doesn't even know that he is being funny. When I was back in Utah, he would always play guitar hero with me. I bought it for my nephews a couple Christmases ago, and he is pro at it!! And look out girls, he is already a ladies man!! Last year after a pep rally at his elementary school, he asked a high school cheerleader for her phone number, and she gave it to him!! He turned 8 going on 28 today and I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chasers!! Hope you had an awesome day! Love ya and miss ya! Aunt Meagie.




1 comment:

  1. The boys have gotten me addicted to Rock band (too bad we left all the stuff back in UT) we're going to have to buy another one 'cause all that stuff is WAYY fun!

    ReplyDelete